Small Cones from Pitch Pine Tree Cones are Popular for Wedding Decor
Pitch Pine Cones are excellent for holiday crafts. These quality cones are easy to work with, inexpensive and fun for crafters of all ages. Inspired by Nature from the Pitch Pine tree, they make wonderful homemade ornaments, place card holders, wreaths, string of cones . Invite nature indoors for the holidays and transform your home We often include them in a glass vase with ornaments for a woodsy touch. The cones are full and make wonderful additions to wreaths or ornaments on their own.
Since these cones often stand up on their own they are becoming popular for place card holders for weddings, parties and receptions for a rustic touch.
Size: Small Cone: ovoid in shape, size varies 1.5 - 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches in diameter
Color: Light Brown
Condition: New Good Quality , Like Austrian Pine Cones can stand Up for Place Cards
Tree: Pitch Pine :Latin Name: Pinus rigida
Choose Cone Count: (20 cones)
- FREE Shipping
- Home Decor
- Floral Arrangements
- Place Card Holders, Rustic Table Accents
- Can be painted or scented.
- Holiday Decor and Christmas Wreaths
- Inexpensive, Nature Inspired Decorate for the Holiday Season
- Premium durability, easy to work with
- Tip: For some species, the cones remain tightly closed until exposed to very warm temperatures.The Pitch Pine, will remain closed on the tree for years until exposed to temperatures over 130 Degrees F. The strategy here is that the tree will not release seeds until after a forest fire has burned the twig and leaf debris from the forest floor, making the site suitable for seedling germination and growth
- We collect the seed by gently tumbling the cones and the Pitch Pine cones are delivered naturally.
- Cones are naturally imperfect, beautifully crafted by nature, made in the USA.
- Keep out of hands of small children
- Natural from forest, no chemicals or preservatives applied.
- Discount Pricing: The more you purchase the less you pay/cone. Bulk cones when available .
Did You Know?
Pitch pine is the only native pine that can re sprout after the main trunk is cut down or burnt in a fire.