Jeffrey PIne Tree Cones are Perfect for Holiday Decorating, Large Cones for Bird Feeders
They are large cones with a good 4" diameter, tall but also wide giving them a more round to oblong shape. Each Jeffrey pine cone is unique and perfect cone to work with from a pine tree by mother nature.The sharp Jeffrey pine tree cone scale barbs point inward, so the cone feels smooth to the palm of one's hand when rubbed down the cone, giving it the name "gentle jeffrey".
They are made to be ready for pine cone craft project, decorations, and bird feeders. They are usually slightly larger than ponderosa pine and have said to resemble old fashion bee hives ,100% natural and eco-friendly.
Size: Large woody cone, 4 to 7 inches long x 4" diameter; broadly egg-shaped
Color: Reddish brown when mature
Condition: New Excellent Quality
Tree: Jeffrey Pine: Latin Name: Pinus jeffreyi
Choose Cone Count: singles
Looks Like: Ponderosa Pine, Coulter Pine, Monterey Pine
- FREE Shipping
- Make Excellent Bird Feeders and Tiles for Bird Houses
- Home Decor
- Popular for Floral Arrangements
- Scales or Petals from Jeffery Pine Cones are easily glued onto ornaments and make perfect roof tiles for small houses
- Holiday Decor and Christmas Wreaths
- Premium durability, easy to work with due to their lightness .
- For some species, the cones remain tightly closed until exposed to very warm temperatures. If you warm the cones up ( 30 -60 seconds in the microwave) they may open up for a fuller look.
- We collect the seed by gently tumbling the cones and the Jeffery Pine cones are delivered naturally.
- Cones are naturally imperfect, beautifully crafted by nature, made in the USA.
- Keep out of hands of small children
- Natural from forest, no chemicals or preservatives applied.
- Discount Pricing: The more you purchase the less you pay/cone.
Did You Know? Cones close up in the rain and wet.