Coulter Pine Cones(Giant Size 8-9"); Rare California Cones are the Biggest in the World!
The perfect choice for a stunning centerpieces or mantel decorations, choose the Coulter pine cones. This beauty is a perfect conversation piece and will impress your guests as it is extremely rare, native of the coastal mountains of Southern California.These cones are harvested from remote areas in the mountains and only grow in certain altitudes and specific regions.
The outstanding characteristic of this tree is the large, spiny cones . The Coulter pine tree produces the largest cones of any pine tree species in the world ( in weight) . Giant spiky ,sticky pine cones . A Truly unique Rustic Accent for Home Decor and interesting conversation piece. This pine tree is amazingly small compared to the size of these cones .These massive cones can be used all year round, they make excellent interior design accents for your home.
Size: Giant Pine Cone: 8–9 in long, and weigh 2–4 lbs
Color: Light Brown
Condition: New Good Quality
Tree: Coulter Pine Tree :Latin Name: Pinus coulteri
Choose Cone Count: singles
- FREE Shipping
- Home Decor and Outside Urns; these cones are spectacular
- Floral Arrangements
- Mantle Decorations, Centerpiece
- Holiday Decor and Christmas Wreaths
- Nature Inspired Decorate for the Holiday Season
- Premium durability, easy to work with make good bird feeders
- Cones are naturally imperfect, beautifully crafted by nature, made in the USA.
- Keep out of hands of small children
- Natural from the forest, no chemicals or preservatives applied.
- These Giant Coulter Cones are in the 8-9" long size; due to the variation in size please leave us a note at checkout for any special requests or contact us. We may ship larger orders by UPS Ground with 5 days delivery due to shipping costs. For Jumbo Coulter Pine Cones ( 9" - 12")see Here
Did You Know?
Coulter Pine cones can be deadly if they fall on your head. Old time loggers often referred to them as "widow makers" because they could kill you, If you are in the Coulter Pine tree forest, it is advisable to wear hard hats!