Magnolia Medium Pine Cones with Character , More of a Botanical Floral Arrangements too!
Magnolia seed pods, which resemble exotic-looking cones and make excellent Christmas ornaments.
How To: Spray paint the pods with gold paint or another color. Work over a newspaper to keep the mess to a minimum.
Wrap ribbon, string, rope or garland around the stem end of the seed pod.
Make a loop to hang the ornament onto the tree.
Add colorful ribbon or artificial holly if you desire.
Glue it into place with white glue or by using a hot glue gun.
These unique cones are exotic looking in centerpieces and as fillers and amazing in wreaths. They are often used in floral arrangements with a rustic theme and are gaining popularity with diy holiday decor trends.
Size: Medium Cones : 3-6" in length
Color: Ranging from golden to dark brown
Tree: Magnolia Tree: Latin Name: Magnolia grandiflora
Choose Cone Count: ( 15 Cones) Box Size 6 x 6"
( 35 Cones) Box Size 14 x 71/2 x 51/2"
- FREE Shipping
- Home Decor
- Holiday Decor with berries and fruit
- Inexpensive Botanical , Unique Cones
- Premium durability
- Easy to work with due to their hardiness
- Cones are naturally imperfect, beautifully crafted by nature, made in the USA.
- Keep out of hands of small children
- Natural from forest, no chemicals or preservatives applied.